This Information Is Made Available as a Free Public Service, Without Express or Implied Warranties of Any Kind, and Subject to the Following Disclaimers:
1. ACCURACY AND CONTINUITY OF SERVICE. The Boise City/Ada County Housing Authority (Agency) makes no guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of any information provided. It makes no promise or warranty to maintain or update this public service or information contained and made available to the public. The Agency may suspend or discontinue this service at any time, or it may elect to charge a fee for access or use. The user assumes the risk of verifying any materials used or relied on.
2. NO WARRANTIES. The Agency disclaims any express or implied warranty in providing for public use its computer system and any materials, information, graphics, products, or processes contained therein. It makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any responsibility in the use of this service or its contents for its accuracy, completeness, currency, its use for any general of particular purpose, nor that such items or use of such items would not violate or infringe rights of others. This service is provided on a strictly "as is" basis.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS; PERSONAL OPINIONS. Agency computer resources and materials may contain hypertext or other links to Internet or computer sites, not owned or controlled by the Agency, that may be of interest. Links to other computer systems are not supervised nor regularly reviewed by the Agency. Any information, endorsements of products or services, materials or personal opinions appearing on such external sites are not controlled, sponsored nor approved by the Agency. The Agency specifically disavows legal responsibility for what a user may find on another site, or for personal opinions of individuals posted on any site, whether or not operated by the Agency.
4. COPYRIGHT LIMITATIONS. The Agency has made the content of these pages available to the public and anyone may view, copy or distribute information found here without obligation to the Agency, unless otherwise stated on particular materials or information to which a restriction on free use may apply. However, the Agency makes no warranty that materials contained herein are free of Copyright claims or other restrictions or limitations on free use or display.
5. ASSUMPTION OF RISK OF USE. A user of the Agency's computer system for information made available for public use assumes the risk of use or reliance on such information. Neither the Agency, its employees or agents shall be liable for any damages for viewing, distributing or copying of materials on its sites made available to the public, including indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. MONITORING OF SYSTEM; NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. All Agency computer systems are subject to monitoring at all time to assure proper functioning of the systems, to provide security for the computer systems operation and information contained, to prevent unauthorized use, and to deter and investigate violations of law. There is no reasonable expectation of privacy in the use of this public computer system.
7. IDAHO LAW AND JURISDICTION. The materials are provided for public use on computer systems located within the Agency and for the use and benefit of citizens. Any person choosing to use this system or seeking access to information or materials on this system is subject to Idaho jurisdiction. Any dispute arising therefrom shall be decided under the laws and in the courts in Idaho.
If you have any questions, please contact the BCACHA Webmaster.