Housing Authority Logo

Boise City / Ada County
Housing Authority


Housing Authority
Change Request Form

Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher holders may use this on-line form to notify the Housing Authority of changes. Make sure you complete the form before hitting the “Submit” button.  A Housing Authority Representative will call you to confirm changes. Contact your Housing Rep. if you do not receive a response within 72 hours.

Date: (mm/dd/yyyy)
E-mail Address:
Phone:     Extension
            Phone number format (xxx) xxx-xxxx

My Housing Representative is (Not sure. Click here):  


Address Change Information:
Old Address:
         City:       State:        ZIP:

New Address
        City:        State:        ZIP:

Income Change:
Increase $:                       Decrease $: 

Employment Status Change:
Beginning:    (Format: mm/dd/yyyy)

Terminated:   (Format: mm/dd/yyyy)

Family Member Change:
New Member:          Moving:

Other Changes:

Click Submit button once to send

If you have not heard from your housing rep within 72 hours, call your housing rep or the housing authority.

Do not include URLs (links to websites) as that will cause this form to be blocked.
Due to issues with SPAM, delivery of this Change Form is not guaranteed!


Barrier Free

Barrier Free

Boise City/Ada County Housing Authority
1276 W River St., Suite 300,  Boise Idaho  83702
Phone:  (208) 345-4907     Fax:  (208) 345-4909     TTY:  (208) 363-9734
E-Mail:  housing@bcacha.org

Content Last Updated 8/08/2017

Legal Notices: Privacy Policy & Disclaimer