If you have reason to believe that you have been discriminated against, please let us know. You can also contact HUD to file a complaint. Click here to go to HUD’s complaint web page.
The Boise City/Ada County Housing Authority is committed to protecting the integrity of all federal programs administered by the agency. If you have reason to believe an individual is receiving housing assistance under falsified pretenses, please let us know. If you have information pertaining to individuals committing fraud under the program please contact us using one of the following avenues
BOISE CITY/ADA COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY
1276 W RIVER STREET STE 300
BOISE ID 83702
Phone: (208) 345-4907
GUIDELINES FOR REPORTING FRAUD
The Boise City/Ada County Housing Authority will follow up on all reports of program violations using all the resources available under the Code of Federal Regulations. Examples of program violations include:
- False statements submitted to the Boise City/Ada County Housing Authority
- Concealment of material facts or events affecting program eligibility and/or participation
- Misuse of benefits by a program participant
To process you allegation, we need you to provide as much identifying information as possible regarding the program participant and nature of the violation. Your information should include:
- Name(s) of the person or people involved
- Address(s) of the person or people involved
- Who committed the fraud?
- What exactly did the person do?
- Where did the fraud take place?
- When did it happen?
- How was the fraud committed?
- Do you know why the person committed the fraud?
- Who else has knowledge of the potential violation?
The more you can tell us, the better chance we have of determining whether a crime has been committed. Without sufficient identifying information we will be unable to act on your allegation.
We are very interested in the information you have to provide regarding fraud in Boise City/Ada County Housing Authority programs. However, we cannot provide information regarding what action we have taken on any allegation reported to our office. Federal regulations prohibit the disclosure of information contained in participant records, even to the individuals making the allegation. Under no circumstance will we provide you with the “status” of action taken on the allegation. Unless you are contacted directly by a program investigator, there will be no further communication from our office.