Boise City/Ada County Housing Authority owns and manages nearly 200 market-rate apartments, ranging in size from 1 to 4 bedrooms, in Ada County. These apartments are rented to the general public and are not subsidized.
- Vine Terrace Apartments and Townhomes; 35 unit complex containing 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and townhomes.
- Shoreline North; 54 unit complex containing 1 bedroom and loft apartments
- Nez Perce Apartments; 26 unit complex containing 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Liberty Park Apartments and Townhomes; 48 unit complex containing 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments
- Hobbler Place; 21 single family homes containing 3 and 4 bedrooms.
We are currently accepting applications for our waitlist. Click on the link below to download the Market Rate Application to apply for a future rental. For additional information, contact our office at (208) 345-4907.