(208)345-4907 1001 S Orchard Street, Boise, Idaho 83705

Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) Transitional Housing Program

The Transitional Housing program is a federally funded grant designed to provide temporary housing for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and/or stalking. The program also provides services to participants which may include case management, mental health counseling, transportation, and support groups. These services are provided under a contact by a local service provider.

What are the main requirements in order to qualify for this program?

Survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence, dating violence, or stalking and are fleeing, or attempting to flee, an abusive relationship are eligible to receive assistance through this program.

How do you apply for this program?

To apply for this program, please contact the Women’s and Children’s Alliance at (208) 343-3688. You will be connected with a staff member for further assistance.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes. This program provides rental assistance directly to a landlord on your behalf.

This program provides temporary assistance, for an initial 6 months. Once you exit the program, you will continue to receive supportive services for a minimum of 3 additional months.

Need Help?

Do you have a question or would you like to receive more information?

If you are already in one of our programs and need to contact your representative, click here.